[TR] engine block paint

William Brewer bbrewer at tvwireless.net
Sun Aug 19 12:40:47 MDT 2007

      I used POR15 as a primer after soda blasting then painted with
universal gray engine paint from Southern Auto Supply. I am still
very happy with the job 3 years and 30,000 miles later. I liked the
gray paint because it makes everything easier to see (like oil
leaks...) when looking at the engine.

      Bill Brewer
      Tehachapi, CA
      1960 TR3A