[TR] engine block paint

wbeech wbeech at flash.net
Sun Aug 19 15:40:05 MDT 2007

Speaking of paint, I am soon to re-build the original engine for my TR3 and
do not want to cause any deterioration of the original orange handpainted
"TR 3" lettering that is on the lower right side of the block.

Does anyone know what kind of paint this is and the best way presere it
during the re-build?

Thx,
Bill B
'58 TR-3A TS/30766 L (rolling restoration)
"A bad day in your TR just gives you license to go shopping on-line again!"