[TR] Get Ready for Triumphest 2007 in Laughlin NV

Glenn A. Merrell StagByTriumph at tscusa.org
Sun Aug 19 12:38:06 MDT 2007

Okay all you North America Triumph owners, it is time to get your cars
ready and  reservations made for Triumphest 2007 in Laughlin Nevada.

Triumphest 2007 is October 11-14 at the River Palms Resort Hotel in
Laughlin, Nevada.

Web site is http://www.triumphest.com/

Rumor has it that there will be lots of "Bond" Girls since the theme is
the James Bond Movie, Diamonds are Forever.

This is the official invitation to all of my TSC USA club members and
fellow Triumph Stag enthusiasts to come to Triumphest 2007 - we will
hold an AGM for all club members.

Of course, everyone is invited regardless of where you live.

Be there!

--
Glenn A. Merrell
Chairman, Triumph Stag Club USA (2007-2009)