[TR] Regrinding TR3 lifters?

Kentech HomeTech kentech0822 at verizon.net
Tue Aug 14 05:59:24 MDT 2007

The new lifters I purchased recently from Ken at BFE each had a tiny
triangular divot at the top indicating to me that they all had been
individually hardness tested. Ken said at least 50 on the Rockwell scale,
then mentioned running @2500rpm or so for 20 minutes after initial startup,
and using proper cam lube at assembly as well. They are phosphated and have
a drainage hole drilled, cost was $11 each + s&h.

PeterK