[TR] Regrinding TR3 lifters?

Beth Lang mlang at easystreet.com
Mon Aug 13 22:47:18 MDT 2007

I am getting ready to drop my TR3 camshaft off at Oregon Cam Grinding
Inc. to have a stock profile regrind done on it. Normally I would
install new lifters on a reground cam, but I have read so many negative
things about the lifters that are currently available. The folks at
Oregon Cam Grinding say that they can regrind my old lifters to the
proper profile for $4 each. I have done some searches but haven't found
much discussion regarding regrinding old factory TR3 lifters. Has anyone
had any good or bad experiences with having lifters reground?

Thanks,

Mike