[TR] TR3A Tonnneau Follow-up

Geo & Kathleen Hahn ahwahnee at cybertrails.com
Wed Aug 8 08:36:02 MDT 2007

For the curious & for the archives... here's the follow-up to my queries on
fitting a TR3A tonneau with the 'slash' behind the seating area.  In the end I
fitted a quarter-inch grommet in the under-flap to hold it on the Lift-the-Dot
peg:

http://www.cybertrails.com/~ahwahnee/Tonneau-A.JPG

The grommet is thin enough to then snap the LTD of the upper portion over it:

http://www.cybertrails.com/~ahwahnee/Tonneau-B.JPG

As you see, the grommet is brass w/o nickel plating, but it really doesn't
show either when the toneau is in place or tucked away so I don't think that
matters much.

Thanks to all those who helped with pics & advice.

Geo