[TR] FW: Triumph makes a come back in advertising

Paige, Dean DPaige at ci.santa-rosa.ca.us
Wed Aug 8 09:56:44 MDT 2007

-----Original Message-----
From: Paige, Dean
Sent: Wednesday, August 08, 2007 8:37 AM
To: 'TeriAnn Wakeman'
Subject: RE: [TR] Triumph makes a come back in advertising

Hey now! As a guy who appreciates pretty women of any age I must
strongly disagree. Maybe it's just me but I have a goodly number of
woman friends all of an age (45 TO 60... I hit the later in Oct.) who
look absolutely gorgeous. All are fit, healthy, take care of themselves
and dress to the nines as appropriate for the particular occasion
whether riding a horse, cruising the wine country with the top down or
an evening at a play, or a concert and dinner.

Besides which, while I might look somewhat longingly at younger women
from afar, (I am after all a man) I am most usually disappointed when
speaking with the younger set. Vapid conversation and few points of
common interest.  I prefer the wisdom, sophistication, common cause and
mature sensuality that comes with age.

So there!

Deano

Not from me.  I just looked at the outfits and wistfully thought it
would be nice to be young and skinny again.  As a woman ages she becomes
invisible.  You know you are past "it" when the guys look at your car
and not you.

sigh

TeriAnn