[TR] bb liner fills up?

acekraut11 at aol.com acekraut11 at aol.com
Tue Aug 7 18:49:01 MDT 2007

 Paul,

For me the important purpose of the battery box was to hold IN battery acid if the battery should leak, sparing my paint finish from ruin.? If you have water in your battery box your problem is the seal on your hood, not the battery box.? My two cents would be to buy one that is intact, and leave it that way and hope that it collects neither battery acid or rain.

Cheers,

Aaron

Aaron Cropley
71 TR6 (Throttle Body Injection!)