[TR] HS6 Carb Differences

Terry Geiger tgeiger at shoalsbritishcars.org
Tue Aug 7 14:07:07 MDT 2007

The HS6's on my TR6 have the three bolt pattern on the air filter side.
They are ex-Volvo carbs that have correctly sized needles for the 2.5 liter
engine in the TR6.  Originally they would have been fitted to a B18 (1.8
liter) or B20 (2 liter) Volvo engine.

Terry Geiger
'74 Triumph TR6 | '63 Triumph Herald | '70 MGBGT | '84 Mercedes 300D Diesel
http://www.shoalsbritishcars.org/