[TR] HS6 Carb Differences

Randall tr3driver at ca.rr.com
Tue Aug 7 15:23:38 MDT 2007

> I have two sets of SU HS6's that are different.  One set has
> a 2 bolt flange
> on the intake side and the other set has a 3 bolt flange on
> intake side.

I have a set of replacement HS6 carbs sold for TR4A (I believe), that have
the 3-bolt intake pattern.  Originals were 2-bolt, though.

As noted some Volvos had 3-bolt while earlier cars also had 2-bolt.

Best bet to discover the original application is to find the carb ID tag,
and compare it to Burlen's web site.

Randall
(Tedious but unavoidable disclaimer follows)

CONFIDENTIALITY. This electronic mail and any files transmitted with it may contain information proprietary to NavCom Technology, Inc., or one of its affiliates, and are intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed, shall be maintained in confidence and not disclosed to third parties without the written consent of the sender. If you are not the intended recipient or the person responsible for delivering the electronic mail to the intended recipient, be advised that you have received this electronic mail in error and that any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing, or copying of this electronic mail is strictly prohibited. If you have received this electronic mail in error, please immediately notify the sender by return mail.