[TR] HS6 Carb Differences

Mark mark at nashvilletn.org
Tue Aug 7 14:00:41 MDT 2007

I have two sets of SU HS6's that are different.  One set has a 2 bolt flange
on the intake side and the other set has a 3 bolt flange on intake side.
The manifold sides both have the same 4 bolt pattern.  The choke levers are
different but similar in operation.  The pair with the 2 bolt flange are
installed on my 4A, any idea what the application for the other set with the
3 bolt intake flange are used with?  It looks to me like the spare pair
would bolt on and work fine, with the right needle.

Mark
Nashville
http://www.ArrestMeRed.com