[TR] FW: TR6 with SU's - vapor lock??

Mitch R. Meisler mrm at clking.com
Tue Aug 7 08:00:21 MDT 2007

I had the exact same thing happen to my tr4a which had zs carbs.  It
turned out that I had swapped on K&N filters, and the chrome backers
blocked two breather holes (one each carb) for the float, and caused the
flooding and starting issues once the car got warm.  May not be the case
with yours, but if you switched filters, make sure that all holes are
open.  Drilling out the two holes (jeff playa at paltech figured
out/corrected the issue) solved it.

Mitch Meisler
Managing Director, Institutional Sales
CL King & Associates