[TR] TR Fan Pitch

Geo & Kathleen Hahn ahwahnee at cybertrails.com
Fri Aug 3 09:06:28 MDT 2007

Some fans with lots of pitch flex and flatten out at high speed... don't
know if this is the case with the TR plastic fans but, as noted, tweaking
the old metal fan seems dicey.

I somehow ended up with a TR4 fan (square tip) on my TR3A (would have had
the rounded tip) which may perhaps provide some small improvement.

Geo