[Tigers] Hose clamps

michael king michael.s.king at gmail.com
Tue May 23 19:31:12 MDT 2023

Chris, there was a list on the TEAE website i think.. and maybe in the list
if you search the archive.

What i will say, the Rootes wire screw clamps aree available from MOSS
iirc.. the tiger used a few USA ford clamps on various hoses and then there
are the odd sardine clamps for the servo hose (iirc moss has them.. if
not.. there was a parts source on CAT forum maybe 4 months back ..
seach "austinhealer" as the poster.

--
Regards

Michael King