[Tigers] Hose clamps

chris cthompson.net chris at cthompson.net
Tue May 23 17:18:13 MDT 2023

My car, B382000331 is a 30 year old restoration.  It passed through Norm’s hands, who did a bit of work on it before selling it.  It won 2nd place in the original category on the west coast Tiger gathering just before I bought it from a feller in Hayward, CA.  It won’t win any concours today, but I’m still emphatic about keeping it original.  What I would like to do next is get all the hose clamps to be original configuration. Does anyone have a list of the clamp sizes/types used?  Or even better, a source of supply?  I’ve put together a partial list, and found some suppliers, but a lot is missing.

Thanks!  Chris