[Tigers] Factory steel wheels

Ron Fraser rfraser at bluefrog.com
Tue May 24 15:32:23 MDT 2022

Joel

                The 12149 looks like part of the part # 1214930.

Not sure what the XX’s mean.

66 is a year date code for the wheel.

Sea Foam Grey – I have no listing for that color

I have Rootes code 8 - Foam White – Ditzler - 31935          Chrysler # - 75242802      Berger code - 404.1137                   ICI # - 3255

Ron Fraser