[Tigers] Factory steel wheels

Ron Fraser rfraser at bluefrog.com
Tue May 24 09:57:35 MDT 2022

Joel

This is a good question – I would like the answer too.

Looking at the pictures you sent – it looks like there is an extra support hit in the die above each stud hole on the later reinforced wheel.

I don’t see that on the early wheel.

There is a date stamp on the wheels under the Naïve plate but I don’t know if that helps with this question.

According to the Alpine Parts List

1214930                Road Wheel       from B9107291 – Series II

This road wheel is the only one listed for the Tiger – there is no indication about reinforcement so that could be an update to the drawing.

Ron Fraser