[Tigers] tiger on Ebay

Ron Fraser rfraser at bluefrog.com
Sun May 15 15:55:59 MDT 2022

Will

                Absolutely correct, if you’re paying big bucks for the car, these details should be correct.

It would be interesting if there were other pictures of the engine bay to see if there are any other errors.

I believe if you checked you would find that the wires have sufficient length to swap them side to side.   Many of the current ignition wire sets also have extra length to cover several engine configurations.

I looked in Bob Mannel’s book and he lists the lengths of the wires.

1 = 28”  2 = 23    3 = 26    4 = 23    5 = 24    6 = 26    7 = 25    8 = 28    so yes, there is room there to swap side to side.

The restorer should have caught that mistake.

Ron Fraser