[Tigers] Air cleaner color

jimdamelio jimdamelio at verizon.net
Mon Jan 17 09:21:42 MST 2022

The BON lists the air cleaner as Hammertone gray or chrome plated.  As for a paint code, I have no clue where you would get one. Maybe a restorer can answer that.Jim DSent from my Galaxy
-------- Original message --------From: Bob Dobrowski via Tigers <tigers at autox.team.net> Date: 1/17/22  10:27 AM  (GMT-05:00) To: owain.lloyd at gmail.com Cc: tigers at autox.team.net Subject: Re: [Tigers] Air cleaner color Interestingly, my air cleaner housing which is in rough shape but appears to have original paint still on it definitely is NOT Hammerstein type of paint. It is a slightly  blueish grey closer to the convertible top frame but slightly  bluerOn Jan 17, 2022 6:15 AM, Owain Lloyd via Tigers <tigers at autox.team.net> wrote:Hi all,  happy new year.Does anyone have a paint code for the grey on the air cleaner housing?Thanks!