[Tigers] Panhard Rod Question

Clyde Mclaughlin clydemclaughlin618 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 1 13:04:10 MST 2022

The mk11 chassic mount did not really come down enough, but better. I
fabricated a duplicate to the mk11 and welded it in place on the left side
frame, I cut the the bracket from the axle and repositioned it on the other
side and playing with the angles and positioning of the frame mount I was
able to get the rod very close to ideal.  I did have to work around the
brake line on the right side and also extended the length of the rod
slightly.  I have found that the car now transitions much more evenly on
turns in both directions especially with the power on with LSD.