[Tigers] LAT Lug Nut Size

Joe Brown jbbrown1980 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 10 13:37:03 MDT 2021

Hi,
The lug nuts in Larry's photo seem to match up with what I have.  I bought
my car from the original owner and it had the original LAT70 wheels.  I
upgraded my wheels but I kept the old ones along with the lug nuts.  So I
pulled one out and made some measurements that I rounded off to the nearest
1/100".
[image: Lug Nut.jpg]
Have Fun,
Joe Brown