[Tigers] LAT Lug Nut Size

Larry Mayfield drmayf at mayfco.com
Fri Sep 10 12:51:06 MDT 2021

I have a set of lat wheel with lugs I purchased in or about 1968 from Mr. R.G. Wheatley  in SoCal. The lug nuts from that is certainly different that any of these. These look like they are aftermarket non LAT lug nuts.  Attached is a photo of what I believe to be very original since I bought them back in the day from a place that was selling Sunbeam cars etc. The shank and the very top or end is the same diameter with the hex machined area. A large non detachable washer is on the lug.

Larry

Aka mayf

Aka drmayf

TWFS 210.779 mph Bonneville exit speed,

But less than top speed, lol (only running at 6200 rpm, redline was at 7000) but ran out out of course, lol…

Estimated top speed would have been around 238 mph……way too fast for an old geezer like myself…driving a 90 inch wheel base car…