[Tigers] Tiger PCV Adapter

Ron Fraser rfraser at bluefrog.com
Fri Oct 8 13:05:23 MDT 2021

David

                As I side note: The MKI & MKII Tigers used AC Delco PCV valves, not Ford/Motorcraft.

That seems very strange.   The Parts Lists only indicates a Ford Part number.

It would be interesting if anyone can confirm an AC Delco part with a photo.

I agree the brass adaptor was probably made by Weatherhead.

There is a repeated symbol on this part – photo by Ken Firch – it should be the suppliers Logo.

I have a 1990 Weathehead catalog and they do show that symbol – W with an arrow through it.

Ron Fraser