[Tigers] back to the battery wood packers

Ron Fraser rfraser at bluefrog.com
Mon Oct 4 11:54:18 MDT 2021

Under tray wood - the offset of the body mount holes on my Tiger is 3/16"

I made a cardboard templet per the drawing - pic #1 - the offset angle is
acceptable to me

Pic #2 - battery tray over the templet - in my opinion this sticks out too
far and at the front area it is tight to the body

I will make and install this piece before I make a judgement call on its
length - this is not a concours Tiger

Side wood - I made a piece per the drawing and I found that my body mount
holes are about a 1/16" closer together - I opened the through holes to make
this piece fit better   I made a 2nd piece with the mount holes closer and a
better fit

I do suggest that anyone making this piece - check the body mount hole
distance carefully and make any needed correction.

You can make 1 mount hole, install with 1 screw and mark exactly where the
2nd hole is located.

Now to apply some wood preservative and let them dry - I'll install these
pieces later this month

Ron Fraser