[Tigers] Cleaning Tiger Brightwork

Gary garywinblad at comcast.net
Mon Mar 15 20:16:04 MDT 2021

Terry,
They do just push in and pull straight out.  Original clips seemed to
work better and easier.
You need to be real careful not to chip the paint though.
Sliding a business card or something behind it and leaving it while
polishing might be safer.
Show cars get polished before assembly and then sit in the garage and
never get dirty much
less need polishing!
Gary