[Tigers] Cleaning Tiger Brightwork

Terry Packer packertl3 at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 15 16:54:05 MDT 2021

I'm glad a number of you are tuned in right now as I wanted to ask for advice on maintaining Tiger brightwork - particularly the chrome Tiger scripts along the beltlines. I wondered whether any of the guys experienced at concours prep or who show their cars often have any tips or tricks for cleaning/shining them without impacting adjacent paint? I wouldn't be surprised if somebody's figured a quick release setup to enable thorough cleaning off the car. It may sound silly to some but living/driving on the coast it's a never-ending need as minor corrosion never stops trying to get a foothold.

ThanksTerry