[Tigers] Front Marker Light Question

Will Seay Tigers at embarqmail.com
Sun Jun 6 14:32:54 MDT 2021

Joe, you probably do have your lights wired backwards.  I had the same
problem in the rear with brake and signal reversed.  Should be a simple
matter to do the wire switch.  Those lights have a pigtail lead that
connects to the main harness that runs down either side of the engine
compartment.  Connection to the harness is through barrel connectors.  All
you have to do is unplug and switch.  you can do it trial and error or look
up the wire color in the circuit diagram in the workshop manual.

Will - 382001570
Tigers at embarqmail.com