[Tigers] Front Marker Light Question

Joe Brown jbbrown1980 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 6 13:59:08 MDT 2021

This might be a stupid question but I have just replaced my exterior light
bulbs with LEDs from Joe Parlanti.  The main reason I decided to do this
was because the incandescent bulbs in my rear brake lights were melting the
lenses if I held the brake for very long.

Anyway, my front lights have a smaller clear lens and a larger amber.  When
I turn on my turn signals it is the small clear lights that blink.  I'm a
little confused because the parts catalog lists the amber side as being the
"flasher".  Do I have my front lights wired backwards?

Thanks,
Joe Brown