[Tigers] Tiger on Bring a Trailer

Gary garywinblad at comcast.net
Sat Jan 2 08:35:44 MST 2021

This must have been a rusty Tiger.  Rockers are frequently replaced...
also floors, X frame and probably
valence on this one.  It has passed TAC so it was originally a Tiger.
MK1A Tigers have the Alpine oil cooler mounts.
A rust repaired Tiger should be cheaper than an original one.  I
wouldn't think to buy it unless a Tiger
expert inspected it.
Gary