[Tigers] Tiger on Bring a Trailer

D or G at sbc orr4sale at sbcglobal.net
Sat Jan 2 08:46:19 MST 2021

 Nice exhaust system, and diamond plate traction bar bracing also.
David

    On Saturday, January 2, 2021, 6:49:28 AM PST, Jay Laifman <jay.laifman at gmail.com> wrote:

 https://bringatrailer.com/listing/1965-sunbeam-tiger-37/

Note that the comments already point out that the rockers are a mess, and the doors were changed from their correct round corners to square corners.  The owner says that happened when the work was done.  But, that's not a trivial matter, right?  Some significant portion of another body had to be cut and put in there.
I have also noted that inside the front grille, the brackets from an Alpine for the oil cooler are there.  I'm assuming no Tiger had those brackets - but maybe I'm wrong.  I'm not sure when the oil cooler showed up on the Alpine.  Maybe it corresponds with the square corner doors._______________________________________________

tigers at autox.team.net