[Tigers] Tiger on Bring a Trailer

Jay Laifman jay.laifman at gmail.com
Sat Jan 2 07:47:33 MST 2021

https://bringatrailer.com/listing/1965-sunbeam-tiger-37/

Note that the comments already point out that the rockers are a mess, and
the doors were changed from their correct round corners to square corners.
The owner says that happened when the work was done.  But, that's not a
trivial matter, right?  Some significant portion of another body had to be
cut and put in there.

I have also noted that inside the front grille, the brackets from an Alpine
for the oil cooler are there.  I'm assuming no Tiger had those brackets -
but maybe I'm wrong.  I'm not sure when the oil cooler showed up on the
Alpine.  Maybe it corresponds with the square corner doors.