[Tigers] Plug Wires

Ron Fraser rfraser at bluefrog.com
Wed Aug 25 11:57:01 MDT 2021

Will

                The original stock firing order is 1,5,4,2,6,3,7,8.

The original stock ignition wire order is as shown in the Shop Manual, Section B, pg. 71 – 7-5-6-8 for the left side.

In general the majority of engine related pictures, diagrams and wording in the Sunbeam Shop Manuals are directly from Ford Shop Manuals.

Ron Fraser