[Tigers] Plug Wires

Donald Antilla fast427 at sbcglobal.net
Wed Aug 25 10:49:43 MDT 2021

Cylinder 5 is at the front and 8 back toward the firewall.
Please remember- if you updated your camshaft to the modern era firing order this results in a different firing sequence. It also results in the original plug wire lengths to the distributor cap different and the lengths will not be optimum.
When I restored my Griffith with the 347 striker, I went to Taylor Vertex and bought a set of high temp wires and specified 12 extra inches on all whites. I had them install the spark plug bolts and I custom fit the other end while making sure the wires were optimally routed. Then I terminated the wires myself at the distributor cap.

From Don's iPhone 203-592-8427
Or 203-264-8301 home