[Tigers] Car Transport....

Larry Mayfield drmayf at mayfco.com
Wed Aug 25 12:16:03 MDT 2021

I have been meaning to ask about transporting a  car from one coast to the
other. I though I had saved the  correspondence that had come cross the
Tiger list before, but, nope.

So, what has been the groups experiences with shipping a car across the US?
What are your actual experiences with shippers? If I shipped one, I would
want it to be enclosed similar to what car show cars travel in.  And a
reliable as a piece of basalt rock.  Cost is of course important as well.
Do they charge by weight and distance?  Never ever had this done before.

SO, if any of you have recently shipped you fav car anywhere in an enclosed
conveyance:

what was the company, what is the URL for that company,

what was your experience in pickup and delivery ,

did they perform well,

were you satisfied,

if damaged along the way was remuneration satisfactory,

how much cost was involved for the  car weight and distance moved,

In other words was it a good deal? A great deal,  or a turkey and never to
be attempted again, lol.

Most of the times in the past I have moved my car myself either flat towing
or trailering or on the mover's truck for the household goods. This is
something new to me.

Any help out there for me with info?

Mayf

TWFS