[Tigers] Correct gauges

Stu sabre2tgr at gmail.com
Thu Apr 30 10:40:39 MDT 2020

My Smiths voltmeter came from (IIRC) a Triumph that was being parted out.
The trim ring was painted black, but the paint came off easily and it
polished up nice.  I opened it up and painted the pointer orange to match.
I installed it in the clock hole, using a clock blockoff trim ring to adapt
it to the larger hole size.

DO NOT mess with what look like adjusting screws.  You will never get it
back in calibration.

Stu