[Tigers] Flickering Brake Lights

Jay Laifman jay.laifman at gmail.com
Sun Apr 28 19:30:41 MDT 2019

For whatever reason, the system sucks.  I have tried every type of
electronic switch out there - from the no names to the most expensive
ones.  They simply do not last (I've been Sunbeaming for 40 years now).
And not just with synthetic.  I gave up and built a bracket and mounted a
mechanic switch.  I think someone else has a kit.  I feel strongly that
it's not worth it keeping this part stock - unless you check your brake
lights against a wall or something constantly.