[Tigers] Flickering Brake Lights

Stu sabre2tgr at gmail.com
Mon Apr 29 17:40:08 MDT 2019

Its's the switch, 98% likely.  FWIW, here's what I built to solve the
problem:
[image: HF Edit1.jpg]

A muffler clamp, a bit of aluminum extrusion, and a replacement Jeep brake
light switch did the trick.  Yes, that's a binder clip on the pedal, to
provide a flat surface for the switch to push on.

Stu