[Tigers] Tiger hose interchange Part 3

Ron Fraser rfraser at bluefrog.com
Mon Apr 1 12:02:02 MDT 2019

Here is an update for Stock Tiger hose interchange numbers; I have
eliminated obsolete numbers and added new #’s.  Biggest problem here is if
you don’t have the hose in hand, you don’t know how well each hose actually
fits.   Most hoses require cut to fit.   I have included approximant lengths
of the original hose plus the lengths of the possible interchange hose.

Sometimes we need to make roadside repairs so maybe these numbers will help.

I will cover all the cooling system hoses in several parts

Goodyear is now branded Continental their #s are interchangeable.

Always support your Sunbeam Parts Vendors 1st.

Please add #s that you know are current and available also correct any
errors you see here.

Water pump bypass hose            6100290 – C2OZ-8697-A
6100948 – Mk II                5/8 molded hose

SS-TM49

This hose is available at most auto part stores, For Small Block V8 bypass
hose

Dayco – 70001 – 5/8 x 3.25          This one seems short to me?

Continental – 63641 – 5/8 x 5

Continental – 63726 – 5/8 x 5

AC Delco – 142075 – 5/8 x 4 29/32

Gates – 20335 – 5/8 x 4 29/32

Heater core to heater valve – 2232726                   ½” heater hose –
molded hose

SS - CS12T, Mk I – early heater valve with 3 bends

SS – CS62, Mk 1A & Mk II – later heater valve with 2 bends

Heater valve to temperature housing – 1224659
½” x 12.5” molded hose                1236073 – Mk II to ‘T’ piece

SS – CS24

Continental – 64422 – ½ x 22

Dayco – 80395 – ½ x 18

Napa – 9802 – ½ x 12

Napa – 9803 – ½ x 22

Gates – 28461 – ½ x 12

Gates – 28462 – ½ x 22

Heater core to ‘T’ piece – 2232725            ½” x 7.6” molded hose

SS-CS23

Straight hose could be used here – take care to avoid any kink in the hose

Ron Fraser