[Tigers] tiger hose interchange Part 4

Ron Fraser rfraser at bluefrog.com
Mon Apr 1 12:04:04 MDT 2019

Here is an update for Stock Tiger hose interchange numbers; I have
eliminated obsolete numbers and added new #'s.  Biggest problem here is if
you don't have the hose in hand, you don't know how well each hose actually
fits.   Most hoses require cut to fit.   I have included approximant lengths
of the original hose plus the lengths of the possible interchange hose.

Sometimes we need to make roadside repairs so maybe these numbers will help.

I will cover all the cooling system hoses in several parts

Goodyear is now branded Continental their #s are interchangeable.

Always support your Sunbeam Parts Vendors 1st.

Please add #s that you know are current and available also correct any
errors you see here.

Carb spacer to 'T' piece - 1224681            5/8" x 5.5" molded hose

Continental - 63096 - 5/8 x 16

Continental - 63258 - 5/8 x 22

Continental - 63806 - 5/8 x 10

Dayco - 86121 - 5/8 x 15 11/16

Dayco - 87619 - 5/8 x 15

Dayco - 80400 - 5/8 x 6                This one might be short.

Gates - 18772 - 5/8 x 15 11/16

AC Delco - 16049M - 5/8 x 15 11/16

Napa - 9807 - 5/8 x 10

Napa - 9808 - 5/8 x 16

Napa - 9809 - 5/8 x 22

'T' piece to water pump - 1224686           5/8" x 19.5"

5/8 Heater hose cut to length

Engine to temp sender housing                 5/8" x approx.. 3.25"

5/8 heater hose cut to length

Temp sender housing to carb spacer       5/8" x approx.. 3"

5/8 heater hose cut to length

Ron Fraser