[Tigers] Tiger hose interchange Part 5 - last part

Ron Fraser rfraser at bluefrog.com
Mon Apr 1 12:32:53 MDT 2019

Here is an update for Stock Tiger hose interchange numbers; I have
eliminated obsolete numbers and added new #'s.  Biggest problem here is if
you don't have the hose in hand, you don't know how well each hose actually
fits.   Most hoses require cut to fit.   I have included approximant lengths
of the original hose plus the lengths of the possible interchange hose.

Sometimes we need to make roadside repairs so maybe these numbers will help.

I will cover all the cooling system hoses in several parts

Goodyear is now branded Continental their #s are interchangeable.

Always support your Sunbeam Parts Vendors 1st.

Please add #s that you know are current and available also correct any
errors you see here.

Valve cover to air cleaner - 1224805       5/8" x 13 molded hose

SS-TM36

Choke control breather tube to air cleaner - 1224893     .19" x 1.25"
.19" is near 5 mm

This hose should be fuel and oil resistant.

I used 7/32" windshield washer rubber tubing, extra length maybe required -
cut to length

Fuel line flex junction - 1224894                5/16" x 4" fuel line hose

PCV hose - 6100538 - C3DE-6A664-A - 8" with 1 bend                  Mk IA &
Mk II - 6100979 - C6AZ-6A664-N - 11" with 2 bends

SS - TM30

The C6AZ-N hose is available in most 60's Ford car orientated catalogs

Use C6AZ-N hose to make the C3DE-A hose by cutting to fit - only if you are
still using the 90 degree adaptor fitting.

It is not clear when the Tiger engines received the C6AZ-N style update.

Breather pipe - fuel tanks - 9166252      3/8" x approx. 38"

3/8" fuel line cut to length

Ron Fraser