[Tigers] F4-B factory instructions

James Lindner jliny5 at cox.net
Thu Jul 19 17:57:52 MDT 2018

Ron is spot on regarding the throttle cable angle. I have tried mounting the factory bracket every which way without a better solution. Could I go with a non-stock bracket and set up...sure, but I have tried to keep everything pretty much stock. I do carry an extra capable in my tool bag. 😃

Jim

Sent from my iPad