[Tigers] Cooling...Joel

Patrick Deschner pldflyer at aol.com
Fri Apr 20 07:40:47 MDT 2018

I have had good luck using the FlowKooler water pump. I have them on 2 different tigers, a 260 and a 302 massaged quite a bit. They never get above 190 even at 90 degree summer days here in Ga. I also use a Summit
Nylon racing fan 15” that I trim the ends slightly to fit in shroud, part # SUM-G4945, about $16. Could use a 14” also without trimming. The part nubers are BRA1681 for the 289/302 or BRA1680 for a 260. It would be worth a try. I would also check the timing.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10