[Tigers] Master Cylinder Pushrod

Tony Lang achd73 at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 12 19:05:51 MDT 2017

 I think I would mock one up by carefully measuring and find a suitable rod and have a friend, the local community college that teaches machine shop or even a high school teacher who teaches shop and have it machined to fit. Tom Hall would machine it for you if you can draw what you need.Good luck!

Tony Lang (TtT)