[Tigers] Tigers Digest, Vol 9, Issue 214

Bill Lawrence billlawrence at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 12 16:04:18 MDT 2017

Hello Dr. Mayf

"I need the Girling master cylinder reservoir cap seal or gasket for master cylinders, brake and clutch. "

I've been collecting some info on sourcing the Tiger's Girling bits and found if Sunbeam Specialties don't have it , you may wish to venture over to Pegasus.

Bill Lawrence
Ft. Lauderdale
Girling Aluminum Master Cylinder with Small Reservoir
https://www.pegasusautoracing.com/productselection.asp?Product=3500
[https://www.pegasusautoracing.com/images/M/3500-PLUS.JPG]<https://www.pegasusautoracing.com/productselection.asp?Product=3500>

Girling Aluminum Master Cylinder with Small Reservoir ...<https://www.pegasusautoracing.com/productselection.asp?Product=3500>
www.pegasusautoracing.com
Girling integral-reservoir Master Cylinders can be used for brake or clutch. These are Brand-New, Genuine Girling units. Only the real thing has GIRLING on the side!