[Tigers] Master Cylinder Pushrod

Richard Bruner gammaman at mokancomm.net
Tue Sep 12 09:12:49 MDT 2017

Hello,

I'm trying to install the Subaru dual circuit master cylinder on my Tiger,
as was done in the Classic Motorsports article:

https://classicmotorsports.com/project-cars/1965-sunbeam-tiger/systems-of-a-tiger/

but the stock Tiger master cylinder pushrod does not work with the Subaru
master cylinder.  There is no mention of this problem in the
article.  I was wondering if anyone who has performed this conversion
has any solutions to this problem?  There does not appear to be a
Subaru pushrod available from any source.  Is adapting a universal
pushrod the answer?

Richard