[Tigers] Another Source sought for a Part for my Kitty

Tony Lang achd73 at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 12 10:15:24 MDT 2017

Mayf. Rich at SS doesn't carry these???He will answer the phone and has an online catalogue. I am prolly wrong and I know you have tried Rick. Cant think of the gents name that has more Beam parts than anyone, the parts would be used but he will have them. A little help here gentleman. He always has body parts etc and is in LA, if memory serves. IF you want to talk to him, let the phone ring until he answers because he may be grinding welds or out back etc etc. AND also Doug Jennings in Dayton. He is like Mr. Sunbeam Tiger of the eastern USA. Doug Jr. runs the business now but  like his Father, he is a fine young man. He is always available thru Sunbeam Tiger on FB. More Tiger post there than on our LIST but many are guys who want a Tiger while many of the people from here.Best wishes Mr. Mayf!!TtT in southern IL. and something I seldom do BR549. Oh my intoxicated mind. Drugs kill; B9473317 LRXFE

Tony Lang (TtT)