[Tigers] Tiger values via Clasic Motorsports/Tim Suddard

michael king michael.s.king at gmail.com
Wed Jan 18 17:14:41 MST 2017

Tony,

Peoples list and asking prices are much different from actual selling
prices.. Im assuming you are referencing the $1650 mkii tach on eBay... How
do i know .. Because at that price it will be listed beyond our used by
dates!

As for 40k for a project car..... Must be a very complete and solid
project...

Just my .02