[Tigers] Tiger values via Clasic Motorsports/Tim Suddard

Tony Lang achd73 at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 18 15:35:31 MST 2017

  Article by Tim on How to sell a car and it is another Tiger he has found. A rough one, much like one I plan to sell. He list the value of a rough Tiger at 44K and a concours-correct at 129K . Now I promise, if anyone wants my rough Tiger I will barter if we start at 44K.  There is a chap from Ohio who could make it win Best of Show, problem is he retired, supposedly!!! Well Doug is it complete retirement???  After forcing myself to stay off Epay, I recently returned to look for a price for a MK2 tach. I was in shock at the prices sellers are asking for many items I would have given to anyone who needed said part. That said, what say the LIST? What is an almost complete but rough Mk1 worth. Opinions, PLEASE.