[Tigers] Tiger values via Clasic Motorsports/Tim Suddard

Rob Hogan robertdhogan at gmail.com
Wed Jan 18 17:47:15 MST 2017

IMO, it should come as no surprise that the rough Tiger sell price is as
market driven as a concour quality car.  It all depends on how urgent the
sale is.  Notice lately how many of the six figure Tigers are selling?
Theirs' could be a long wait and the demand may be a lot lower than most
think.

Rob Hogan

On Wed, Jan 18, 2017 at 5:35 PM, Tony Lang via Tigers <tigers at autox.team.net