[Tigers] Tigers Digest, Vol 9, Issue 171

Gary Winblad garywinblad at comcast.net
Mon Aug 21 18:01:59 MDT 2017

It looks to me like its getting installed correctly.
The push rod in picture "OEM Style" should have a lock nut to hold the
adjustment.
It is common (though not stock) to add a return spring to insure you
have some free-play so you are not wearing
the throw out bearing all the time.   If you add it, then you need to
adjust the length of the push rod, otherwise
your clutch is self adjusting.
Oh, it looks like the bleeder screw is in the wrong hole, should be at
the physical top when the cylinder is installed
so the air will rise out.
Leaks should be easy to find...?
Gary